FOR PATIENTS WITH “NO SYMPTOMS”
Our No-Symptoms service is strictly for people who do not have any symptoms i.e. any changes in your body or health that you are worried about and want a quick check up (you will not be seen by a Doctor or Nurse). We call this service a “U-Test” as YOU take your own tests (a urine sample for men and a self-taken vaginal swab for women) and a blood test is taken for you by a Technician.
This service is NOT suitable if:
- You are under 18
- You are a gay or bisexual man
- You have been in contact with someone who has an infection
- You have been sexually assaulted
- You or your partner are from a high risk country – Africa, Asia, South America, Caribbean or Eastern Europe.
- You wish to discuss any worries or concerns about your health with a doctor or nurse
- You require contraception or a pregnancy test
More information about U-Test